Great Product God of the Possible: A Biblical Introduction to the Open View of God (Paperback)




%product_name


Its a review about this product

I've always had a problem with God predetermining or foreknowing all the future. In this book, Gregory Boyd presents a very plausible explanation of how God interacts with our future. Now as I read my Bible (especially the Old Testament), I have a deeper appreciation of how an all-intelligent God can allow us free will and still be in control.
The author states that this is not a doctrine that Christians should ever divide over. But.......... I've found that few people even want to hear about the open view of God. Hopefully, readers of this book will want to learn the truth about God even if it coflicts with long held beliefs.

Get This Product God of the Possible: A Biblical Introduction to the Open View of God (Paperback)

%product_name