Its my choice Let Me Be Frank: My Life at Virginia Tech (Hardcover)




%product_name


The review about this product

I guess anybody can write an autobiography these days? I have been a VT fan my entire life and graduated from the University in 2001. I was there for the Michael Vick years - the pinnacle of Frank Beamer's career. This book, by default, to me should be the best thing since sliced bread. Unfortunately, I have since watched the program downward spiral into mediocrity, and reading this book made me a little sick to my stomach. Frank Beamer seems to care more about his personal relationships with his assistant coaches than he does the team's production on the field. Calling fans "out-of-whack" when they questioned him with statistics and factual data surrounded the ho-hum production of the offense. I am absolutely flabbergasted that Frank Beamer thinks he is relevant enough to write an autobiography. "Arrogance" is the word that comes to mind. He need to win a championship first, and then become an author. And I'm not referring to an ACC championship; he needs to win a National Championship. Then he will become important enough to where people can pay $20 to read his life story in his own words. Until then, Frank is a struggling college football coach in a terrible conference doing just enough to get by. Frank Beamer has undoubtedly done some great things for Virginia Tech during his 26 years of tenure, but not great enough to write an autobiographical hardcover book (yet anyhow).

Get This Product Let Me Be Frank: My Life at Virginia Tech (Hardcover)

%product_name