Great Product Beacon Phoenix 2 Bluetooth Speaker Beacon Blue (Electronics)




%product_name


The review about this product

I bought the Beacon Phoenix 2 Bluetooth speaker in the hopes of having both a portable speaker and an audio conferencing device for my iPhone. Its a great speaker, but it is a horrible conference call device because the micro-phone on the Beacon Phoenix 2 has terrible audio pick-up. I've done multiple test calls in different environments and every time the person I'm calling says that they can barely here me and that I sound like I'm in a tin can. So I cannot use this for conference calls. This is a big disappointment and I'm back to square one.

The pros:
*It excels as a Bluetooth speaker - It provides very rich sound
*It pairs with the iPhone extremely easily
*It comes with a USB cable for charging and you know when its charging and when its done
*Buttons are easy to use

The cons:
*The built-in micro-phone included for use as a speaker phone was a waste of time
*Cannot be used for conference calling if you want the callers to understand you

I would recommend the Beacon Phoenix 2 only for listening to music. Forget about trying to use it as a phone conferencing device.

Get This Product Beacon Phoenix 2 Bluetooth Speaker Beacon Blue (Electronics)

%product_name