Great Product I Hate to Leave This Beautiful Place (Hardcover)




%product_name


The review about this product

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) I am only a couple years younger than Norman so his time benchmarks are familiar to me. I am also not familiar with his other work but I took this book to be essays on places he had lived. They are far more about Norman himself. His style has a folksy attention to detail that only worked for me for a while. Overall, the book felt a bit pretentious to me as if the tiniest detail of someone's day to day life should resonate with importance for me. The book was interesting but not engaging.

I'd recommend this book to people of a younger generation (say under 40) as they might find the detail work fascinating. It didn't speak to me but it might be a very illuminating read for others.

Get This Product I Hate to Leave This Beautiful Place (Hardcover)

%product_name