Reviews About Chant of Miracles (MP3 Music)




%product_name


The review about this product

It was July 2011. I had been tortured by bad tinnitus and sleep deprivation for months. I had to go away, had to escape to somewhere. I wanted to go to Mt. Shasta. I knew nobody there, never heard of Erik Berglund either. Nobody talked to me about Mt. Shasta. But somehow I wanted to go to Mt. Shasta. At one time I read somewhere that it's a sacred mountain. Now the Mountain was calling. So my husband and I and our two children drove there from San Diego. We spent two nights on the way. The hotel rooms were either noisy or had bad wifi radiation or both, I had bad nights of sleep, and arrived in Mt. Shasta exhausted. And it turned out that the hotel we booked in Mt. Shasta was also noisy, so had to change to another one. It was already evening. We were promised a quiet room at the next hotel, but then was told it wasn't ready until the next night, so we got into an arbitrary room that night. I had another bad night of sleep. We altogether had some 4 or 5 days in Mt. Shasta, and the first two days were basically wasted because of bad sleep. I wondered what's the point of coming to Mt. Shasta!

At Tourist Information we saw that our stay at Mt. Shasta coincided with the "Best of Mt. Shasta Conference". I didn't associate "conference" with spiritual events, but we went to the site at the City Park the next day, more for the healing water at the Park than anything else. There we saw the program. That evening was Erik Berglund's harp music concert. I wasn't particularly interested in harp prior to that. But we had no other plan. So decided to go to the concert. It was a very hot day, and the room had no air conditioning. Outside it was cooling down. After waiting in the heat a bit, I was thinking perhaps the time would be better spent taking a walk outside. At least it's cool and comfortable. We were about to leave. But just then, I heard Erik playing the first note. And everything changed. We were instantly transported to another realm. I understood why we were in Mt. Shasta. The rest of our time in Mt. Shasta unfolded like magic. The following nights I had refreshing sleep, after a few days I felt completely healed and healthy. (Though the health problems came back after we left Mt. Shasta.)

So there is miracle in Erik's music. There is a miraculous energy that centers you, that connects you with another realm. Or maybe it's his being. When he channeled the music from Heaven, he was Divinity manifest. No wonder, he was not only a musician, but also a healer and a spiritual teacher.

After the concert I purchased two CD's of his at the site, based on cover arts (I had no doubt that any album of his was good.) One was "Elysium" (for which I wrote a review earlier), another was "Chant of Miracles". When I saw the cover of "Elysium", I was stunned: Countless times I had described to my husband the kind of "house" I wanted to live in, now I saw the exact image in picture! It's a heavenly abode, so it must be a between life memory. The cover art of "Chant of Miracles" was another instant recognition of something familiar. I have since bought many of Erik's other CD's. But these two remain my favorite. "Elysium" is in my view most representative of his angelic harp music. It's music of Heaven. Pure Heaven. "Chant of Miracles" is quite different from Elysium: it's mantra chanting in Sanskrit. If Angels can chant ancient Sanskrit healing mantra, this is just how it should sound.

Erik just recently passed from this world. We are so lucky to have met him and discovered his music. May you be blessed by his music too. May Love, Light, Peace, Joy, and Beauty---the heavenly qualities that Erik's music channeled and his person embodied---prevail on Earth.

Get This Product Chant of Miracles (MP3 Music)

%product_name