Its my choice Evolution: The Grand Experiment Episode 1 (DVD)




%product_name


Its a review about this product

This book and DVD (book is more thorough, but the DVD was NOVA quality) show how the fossil evidence refutes biological evolution. I found it extremely credible because no creationist scientists were interviewed (Dr. Gish is a footnote), and therefore the potential accusation of biased interpretations are avoided. All the scientists/ paleontologists/ professors interviewed accept evolution, yet their evidence and interpretations refute the theory. I've taken my children to many Natural History museums, and without this book/DVD we would have never seen the fossil evidence that shows modern reptiles, fish, amphibians, birds (I thought birds were supposed to have evolved from dinosaurs?) and mammals are found buried with dinosaurs. I highly recommend getting the DVD/book as a set, as well as the second DVD/book episode which proves some paleontologists are engaged in fraud (I don't understand how the fellow at National Geographic kept his job!) The pictures of bird and smaller mammal fossils are excellent, but I would have liked to see more pictures of larger mammals with the dinosaur fossils (or at least an explanation for there smaller numbers when compared to the other fossils.). I also found the first 5 minutes of the DVD Episode One a bit slow paced, but it soon gets to the evidence. I would give the book a 4.7, but always round down (hence the 4).

Get This One Evolution: The Grand Experiment Episode 1 (DVD)

%product_name