Great Product General Electric Corded Phone with Caller ID and Speakerphone (Black), 29585FE1 (Electronics)




%product_name


The review about this product

Phone Caller ID feature is defective. Installing the batteries in the phone makes the LCD show a text "NO CALLS", then connecting the phone line to the phone and caling it from my cell phone DOES NOT change this text to any other one (caller ID is not shown, I do have caller ID service). I tried disconnecting the phone from the line and reinserting batteries, then reconnecting line, no change. Then connecting the line first then batteries, no change either.

This does not mean the phone design is faulty but I will not take a chance with this phone if is defective from factory.I dont want a replacement I will buy another brand, maybe more expensive but worth the money.

Costumer service from seller was good regarding return.

Get This Product General Electric Corded Phone with Caller ID and Speakerphone (Black), 29585FE1 (Electronics)

%product_name