Reviews About Sennheiser Binaural Headset with Xl Ear Cap (CC 550) (Office Product)




%product_name


The review about this product

I read some of these reviews and almost didn't buy this item. That would have been a mistake. I was using a Panasonic KX-TCA92 headset at work, and thought communications problems were largely just part of the phone system. When I lost them I decided to get something better.

It's a huge difference. I don't find myself saying "I'm sorry, can you repeat that", or them saying "what" anymore. It makes work so much easier and more productive.

They are a bit expensive, but, it helps so much it's easily worth it. Going back would be excruciating.

These are easily the best I have used.

Get This Product Sennheiser Binaural Headset with Xl Ear Cap (CC 550) (Office Product)

%product_name