Great Product Jabra PRO 9470 Mono Wireless Headset with Touchscreen for Deskphone, Softphone & Mobile Phone (Electronics)




%product_name


The review about this product

I just got this headset, and its fantastic !!! I read all of the reviews on amazon about the 9470 and noticed some people had heard an echo when they turned up the volume or feedback in the headset, I also noticed a few people complaining about the touch screen being non responsive. I called Jabra tech support and posed my concerns with them, and they informed me that there were some issues with the older software, but since , 2.5 has come out and fixed all those concerns. I took his word for it, and ordered the Jabra 9470 headset, and upgraded to the latest software and upgraded the 9470 firmware, and YES AND YES !! Everything was working fine after I did the upgrade on the firmware. The echo was completely gone ! I made some test calls to friends and they said I sounded AWESOME !! CRYSTAL CLEAR TO BE EXACT. I have no problems with the touch screen, it worked like a charm, and the setup was soooooo easy right out of the box it took me like 2 min total. This is the best headset on the planet, easy control to answer calls, change volume, or mute, I couldt ask for a better headset, ITS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY !!!!!! And its so cool looking !! battery life is huge !!! I can talk all day on the phone and still had 2 clicks on the battery meter.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST HEADSET IN THE WORLD !!!

THANKS

STEVE

Get This Product Jabra PRO 9470 Mono Wireless Headset with Touchscreen for Deskphone, Softphone & Mobile Phone (Electronics)

%product_name