Great Product Visions of Glory: One Man's Astonishing Account of the Last Days (Perfect Paperback)




%product_name


The review about this product

There is a lot of fear and dread associated with the last days and all that will transpire before the coming of the Savior of the world. I have organized and prepared, buying supplies and gold, etc. That is good and needful but now, after having read Visions of Glory, my next preparations will be focused on improving myself as a charitable and Christlike person to help prepare the way for His return. This book gave my husband and me a perspective and understanding that supplemented and enhanced all prior reading. It just makes sense. If we weren't such devout Christians I might recommend this book as a fantastic thriller, but I believe it to be the absolute truth. It is a gift to help us prepare in all the right ways for the exciting future which will be "great and dreadful." Thanks to this book I am now focusing on the "great" part.

Take It Now ! Visions of Glory: One Man's Astonishing Account of the Last Days (Perfect Paperback)

%product_name