Its my choice Plantronics Savi W720 Multi-Device Wireless Headset System - US Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)




%product_name


Its a review about this product

I've used Plantronics headsets for over a decade at this point and longer for Bluetooth headsets for cellphones.

I purchased the Savi W720 for my current job as a Director of IT Managed Infrastructure Services because my position requires me to be on many phone calls, conference calls and conduct a lot of Skype/Google Hangout/Facetime calls as well.

This particular model allows you to use Cisco compatible phones, (among other models), connect to Bluetooth devices and Windows/Mac PCs for internet and VOIP calls.

-Headset has excellent battery life. If I'm fully charged there's never a workday I haven't made it fully through.
-Headset is compatible with the HL-10 handset lifter, for remote call pickup/hangup.
-Headset has integrated volume and mute buttons, excellent for muting away from desk and raising/lowering call volume.
-Sound quality is excellent. Stereo headset allows for music to be played or streamed as well from devices. I've used iTunes/VLC/YouTube/Pandora/Spotify audio as well as cellphone/smartphone streaming.

Highly recommend.

Get This One Plantronics Savi W720 Multi-Device Wireless Headset System - US Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

%product_name