Feature rich telephone




%product_name


Its a review about this product

This a pretty good phone. If you like a phone with a lot of features, this one's for you. Without the manual though, it might just take a rocket scientist to program this thing. So if you buy one, make sure a manual or the quick guide is included. Otherwise you may never figure this phone out.

My favorite feature is the busy/redial button. When trying to get a hold of important contacts, if I get a busy signal, I just hang up, hit the busy/redial button, and let the phone do the rest. It keeps trying and notifies me when it finally gets through.

A silent hold button, no clicks, no pops when putting callers on hold.

The speaker phone is the only draw back. Not well built, and I have had to many malfunctions with the speakerphone so I don't use it. Other than that this is a good phone. For the money, this is a very advanced telephone.

A feature rich phone, for those who don't have the money to buy more expensive brands.

Get This Product GE 29451 4-Line Business Speakerphone with Intercom (Office Product)

%product_name