Its my choice The Story Factor (2nd Revised Edition) (Paperback)




%product_name


The review about this product

As a public speaker, understanding the story factor helped me to understand what I was doing unconsciously. It helped me to bring power into my speech, but most of all, it help me to understand the power of the story I was telling myself. I am an NLP Practitioner, I know the power of the words over our life. But I never made the link between these words that we are using over our life and the story we are telling ourselves. This book is a must have in any public speaker library. I strongly recommend it. Thanks Annette for the time you took to write it. This has been the highlight of my year. God bless.

Get This Product The Story Factor (2nd Revised Edition) (Paperback)

%product_name