Great Product The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: Season One, Volume One (DVD)




%product_name


Its a review about this product

As an avid fan of what I hold to be the best American cartoon of the 90s, and certainly of my youth, I was one of the first in line to preorder this dvd collection. My zeal in getting this payed off, as this dvd collection does not disappoint. The video quality is superb, far better than the homemade VHS tapes that we've been strung along with for these past 12-13 years. (I cannot believe that it has been so long.)

Testifying to the quality of the shows does not tell much of the quality of the dvds; it is already known that the shows themselves were awesome. The special features are what make a dvd pack. There is, sadly, only one special feature on this set, and that is the "Modernizing a Classic" segment where creators of this incarnation of the show speak for about 12 minutes, revealing their insight in creating an epic show.

One minor complaint about that special feature is that it tantalizes the viewer with short glimpses at rare material such as character art and biographies, as well as concept art. I know that I would be most appreciative if this material was put out, and I am sure that I am not the only one. Some of this material could do well in a DVD pamphlet to be bundled inside the box, as the inside of this box is barren, and it has empty clips just begging for a pamphlet to hold.

As another suggestion, I present the motion to include the "lost episode" that was featured in many preview clips, and which contributed many scenes (Jessie on horseback, Jonny running from the attack helicopter) to the Canyon Intro of each episode.

My desire is that the dvd publishers will take these suggestions that we have made to heart, and allow them to manifest in the next dvd bundle of the series (3 more to go), but my sincere hope is that everyone who was a fan will pick up this classic so that the show will not die another death.

Get This One The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: Season One, Volume One (DVD)

%product_name