It's top rated in October 2010's Consumer Reports




%product_name


Its a review about this product

This cordless phone is top-rated in the October 2010 issue of Consumer Reports and after comparing it to a VTech wireless 6.0 phone that I recently purchased (and later returned) I can see why. It has large numbers on the display...a great feature for we seniors. It has a economy mode that powers down the phone until you walk up to it...and it then it beeps and turns the power on. It has lighted buttons at night...a great feature in my dimmly lit room. And, it is very clear and crisp when transmitting calls. My only issues is that sometimes the caller's voice fads out for afew moments but the VTech had the same problem so I think it's a directional thing within the walls of my home. You can buy the cheaper VTech or Uniden phones but for the few dollars extra I think the Panasonic is unmatched for both quality and features.

Get This One Panasonic KX-TG6512B DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone System, Black, 2 Handsets (Office Product)

%product_name