Lee losing his luster?? SPOILER MENTIONED BELOW




%product_name


The review about this product

Worth Dying For (Hardcover) Like most of Lee Child's readers, I have read all of his books. However the 3 most recent: this one, 61 Hours, and Gone Tomorrow have been disappointing. I became a fan when I read Without Fail. I wanted to read every book on Jack Reacher and I have done so.

What interested me in the early books was the story of Reacher, who he is, what makes him tick, why he has no family etc. We know all of those things. I feel like the last 3 books are not telling me anything interesting with the bad guys he encounters and how he saves the day.

This book moved VERY SLOWLY... It took too long to get to the point about the Duncans. There were also things such as where are the Duncan women? These men never married? Did they kill their wives?? Are they all gay? It would have been good to know where the women other than Seth's wife are.

The story didnt interest me. I kept reading hoping it would get better. I have had this same feeling about the 2 books right before this one. I do hope Mr. Child can go back to telling the stories about Reacher that made me interested in wanting to know what happens to him; not so that I finish the book out of obligation to myself.

Get This One Worth Dying For: (Jack Reacher 15) (Kindle Edition)

%product_name