GREAT PHONE!!!




%product_name


The review about this product

I couldn't be happier. I just upgraded from a 2.4Ghz phone system and I am sure glad I did. The voice quality is much improved. I hadn't realized how much better until I started using it. Maybe it's because this phone system eliminates WiFi Interference. The range is great. I can use any handset with the base in the living room all the way to the garage. I can't comment on Caller ID and Call Waiting features because we don't subscribe to them.

Pros:
- Very Easy Set-Up
- Only One, Single Line, Phone Jack Required to run all 5 phones
- Speakerphone
- Conference Calling (with only up to 3 handsets)
- Privacy feature so an incomming call can not be interrupted by another handset
- You can screen incomming calls from any handset
- You can listen to recorded messages from any handset
- Global set-up from any handset including the answering machine
- You can name each handset
- Lighted Keypad
- Phone Book can be setup separate for each handset or Global
- Many, Many other positive features
- Message counter on each LED screen

CONS: (Not A Deal Breaker)
- No Keypad on base
- Wall Mount Not Included
- Red Charge Light on every cradle & base is Very Bright (in a dark room)
- Charging Cradles are very light weight and therefore move around a lot

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHONE SYSTEM!!!!

Get This One Uniden DECT1580-5 DECT Cordless Phone w/5 Handsets, Answering, Speakerphone (Electronics)

%product_name