Great Product Panasonic KX-TG4023N DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Champagne Gold, 3 Handsets (Office Product)




%product_name


The review about this product

Panasonic KX-TG4022N DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Champagne Gold, 2 Handsets (Office Product) I already own an earlier version of this wireless -- the KX-TG1032. Wanted another set to give to a relative. Amazon showed that there is a newer version of this product... I went for it (KX-TG4022N). I like the fact that it has a somewhat higher antenna power output -- so it may have a bit more range -- but I was disappointed to find no headset jack, a very handy convenience for hands-free operation.

Another difference between this model and the prior one that I own is that it has no intercom button, so you have to go thru the menu to get to the intercom function. I have not perused all of the features of these phones (I'm kinda busy with other stuff in life) but I can say that the speakerphone function works well in both old and new models.

Can't comment on the voicemail function. When my current voicemail gizmo fails, this will be my backup.

The ordering and delivery were problem-free.

Take It Now ! Panasonic KX-TG4023N DECT 6.0 PLUS Expandable Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System, Champagne Gold, 3 Handsets (Office Product)

%product_name