Great Product Plantronics M50 - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)




%product_name


The review about this product

I bought this bluetooth earpiece to use with an iPhone 3Gs while on a business trip and have been very impressed! Setup was truly a snap, taking about a minute to complete by just following the directions included. Unlike many other earpieces I've owned, this one links up every time I turn it on without fail, and does so very quickly. The in ear voice prompts to let you know the status of the earpiece (charge, connection, etc.) are very nice and compliment the on screen battery life indicator. I used this earpiece with the MapQuest navigation app on my iPhone for directions and found that it worked very well for that also. Making calls was simple, and everyone I spoke to said the voice quality was excellent, even when I was driving on rough roads or working outside in a windy environment. The earpiece fully charges in under two hours, and holds its charge for a very long period of time. I have been using it intermittently for over a week now and have only charged it one time. Finally, putting it on and off is easy, and I found that this is the ONLY earpiece that I could comfortably wear for hours at a time without my ear becoming irritated! This is the primary reason I ditched many of my previous headsets (Jabra, Jawbone, etc. You may have to adjust it around a bit to find the optimal position for your ear, but once you do, it stays put and is very comfortable. Overall, this is an exceptional value for the money and I would recommend it to anyone in need of a good, basic bluetooth earpiece.

Get This One Plantronics M50 - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

%product_name