Its my choice Samsung Galaxy S4, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)




%product_name


The review about this product

This is my first smart phone and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It is easy to use and I love how it sync's my contacts with my gmail account. No more worrying about losing contacts when you change phones! I also am able to access my work email about and all of the contacts in my outlook. However, it is still separate from my personal account. I like that I can also used google voice to send free texts, rather than paying the $20 a month for an at&t texting plan. I actually like the size of the phone, I do not think it is too big. The battery lasts all day. I can check email throughout my day and still listen to Pandora at the gym. A few my coworkers have switched from the iphone to the S4 after I showed them all the cool things it can do!

Take It Now ! Samsung Galaxy S4, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)

%product_name