Reviews About Plantronics 18straight Cable - Quick Disconnect To 2.5 Mm Plug (Personal Computers)




%product_name


Its a review about this product

I recently found that this Ooma hd2 phone supported 2.5mm headset connections so I did not have to rely on bluetooth. While I looked into getting a 2.5mm I remembered that one of my headsets from the office required a quick disconnect so I figured I might as well get one in case I lose the one that comes with the device. Actually all the higher quality wired headsets I bought did not include a quick disconnect so I did need to buy the Plantronics 18straight Cable...

The Plantronics quick disconnect cable here works very good for the 2 headsets I tried using it on when I had been trying to determine what I want to use. I tried calling my cellphone before I started using the headset via my Ooma phone & it sounded better than bluetooth (maybe a half second delay between my speaking into the headset and then receiving the audio in my cellphone). During conference calls & individual calls people did not know I was using a headset.

BUT the only thing I found wrong, if you want to call it incorrect, was that Plantronics brand & its quick disconnect port was slightly different than the Jabra. This did not fit the Jabra headset's quick disconnect.

Take It Now ! Plantronics 18straight Cable - Quick Disconnect To 2.5 Mm Plug (Personal Computers)

%product_name