Reviews About Prairie Song: A Novel, Hearts Seeking Home Book 1 (Paperback)




%product_name


The review about this product

Prairie Song: A Novel, Hearts Seeking Home Book 1 (Kindle Edition) I am an avid reader of prairie fiction and have read many books in this genre, especially about 1800's wagon trains. So I had high expectations for this book because it combined some of my favorite elements. This book started out unusually slow. I don't require non-stop action, especially if the book is well written with beautiful descriptive passages. But this book didn't deliver on either front. Also, it seemed like the author was trying too hard naming her characters, to the point it was destracting to have so many odd or unusual names. A hero named Boney just doesn't sound right. I almost gave up, but it got better around the 33% mark. But overall this was a disapointing reading experince, especially considering the price of this book. Also the references to alcoholism seemed a bit naive. I wish it had been better read.

Take It Now ! Prairie Song: A Novel, Hearts Seeking Home Book 1 (Paperback)

%product_name